Sunday, February 8, 2009

A bit about me

Welcome to my Blog! This is a fairly new adventure for me and I will be interested to see where it goes and what is created.

To explain me.....well I am a Canadian born, Florida raised Australian (for 21 years) married with 4 teenage children (yes please pray for me regularly). I have 2 paid jobs: 1. as the coordinator of Parents & Friends at Flinders College (one day) 2. Administrator for City Life, a Frankston charity that works with people who find themselves alone, needy, homeless ...marginalized. (4 days) I love it. My unpaid jobs are all that go with having a husband, 4 kids, 2 dogs and a horse. I am also on the committee of Panorama Theatre company...because I love theatre and enjoy being part of a production if time allows.

I am currently begining my Diploma of Community Welfare at Chisholm and though I am worried about my time management it is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I am passionate about community..being connected as a community and helping those who find themselves in a place where they can no longer do it alone.

Well that is it for me...looking forward to the Blog journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment